Utterly superb article, I think it reflects what an awful lot of us think. 14 years ago I wrote my final undergrad dissertation on the effects on the Internet on International Relations, the academics thought I was a bit crazy back then and I didn't get the grade I wanted. Oh well, nice to be proven right anyway!
Over the centuries and millennia, the "Have's" controlled and enslaved the "Have Not's", not only with police terrorism, but also by keeping the peasants, peons, serfs, etc. (i.e., US!) propagandized into impotent stupor. And how absurd to call this a Class War. This is like saying a class war exists between cattle and the factories that butcher them.
This point is infinitely important! Elite terrorism has NEVER been enough to permit the 1% to enslave the 99%. This has always been the paradox of history. How can Greek God like elites (the 1%) so abjectly subjugate all the rest of the human race (the 99%)?
The answer is obvious. The pig, pig rich have always been masters of propaganda. They have contrived thousands of different ways to convince the rest of the human planet that “being a slave” is not only normal but pathologically moral.
Extreme examples of this stand out like: "Divine Right" or "survival of the fittest" (political/social, not scientific), "Manifest Destiny" (a sadistic fairy tale of American elites), and on and on.
The point is, WITHOUT this brainwashing and basically totally lack of communication among the "lower and middle classes" (shall we say it like that?); the pitiful 1% would be eaten alive, sadistic goose steppers, or no sadistic goose steppers.
But now, the internet! And FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY the suckers and slaves are communicating among ourselves in the millions.
Very rarely in human history has some event or technology "quantum jumped" the human race into a different dimension. Certainly atomic energy would be a candidate, but far less spectacularly, so has the internet.
There's probably no human being alive who comprehends even a TENTH of how the internet is mutating the human condition.
Communication is power. May we say that again? Communication is power and the internet is communication gone ballistic. The only mathematical model equal to the challenge is exponential growth, and probably the communication change between now and five years from now will be a hundred times greater than the change between five years ago and now.
In short, in the language of calculus, the rate of change is itself changing. That's the difference between velocity (first derivative) and acceleration (second derivative). It's not just that communication keeps growing; it's that communication change is ACCELERATING.
Of course the Devil's Advocate would say, so what, who cares? Well, let's just hope that retarded Devil's Advocate continues to influence the international "secret society" of the planet's vampire elites, because, again for the first time in human history, dynamics are at now work which are declaring unconditional war on the fascist Police State and the Earth's astronomically rich.
There's JUST NO WAY the Earth's vampire elites can continue to murder Mother Nature, literally millions of "Have Not" children, and all the world's Democratic Republics and get away with it, since the world's 99% is getting closer and closer to some version of "Take this job and shove it!”
In other words, "we're finding ourselves" and realizing that we don't HAVE to be butchered in cattle factories.
So to HELL with this "lower class" crap and "Have Not" crap, and yes even "middle class" crap.
We're all children of the universe and we have a God given and constitutionally given birthright to SHARE THE WEALTH EQUALLY WITH the entire human species. And this applies to Africans, ghetto victims, those wretched New Orleans families Bush seems to hate so much, Independents, Democrats, Republicans (all those nonsense political names), our neighbors, diverse religious groups, atheists, homosexuals, and people with and without facial hair.
NOTHING SHORT OF THIS is humanly acceptable. These's so much wealth on this planet that EVERYONE should be living fulfilling, creative, and healthy lives.
So why aren't we?