Tuesday 8 April 2003

Boy Bomb Victim Struggles Against Despair

Thank you Mr. Blair, for liberating this child from his arms. I've never wished evil upon anyone but I do against Tony Blair, I hope he has nightmares that make him scream, looses his job, goes to jail for war-crimes and dies a horribly slow lingering and very very very painful death. He deserves every single ounce of discomfort. Like I said, I don't normally wish bad things on people, but when those people are responsible for what you see below then I say; "Tony Blair, j'accuse!"

Bush and Blair are evil, repulsive, inhuman monsters. If you happened to find this page and agree with this war then you are an evil, inhuman, monster as well. Do the world a favour and kill yourself right now.


Ali Ismaeel Abbas, 12, was fast asleep when war shattered his life.

A missile obliterated his home and most of his family, leaving him orphaned, badly burned - and blowing off both his arms.

With tears running down his face he asked: "Can you help get my arms back? Do you think the doctors can get me another pair of hands? If I don't get a pair of hands I will commit suicide.

"I wanted to be an army officer when I grow up but not any more. Now I want to be a doctor - but how can I? I don't have hands."

Lying in a Baghdad hospital, an improvised metal cage over his chest to stop his burned flesh touching the bedclothes, he said: "It was midnight when the missile fell on us. My father, my mother and my brother died. My mother was five months pregnant.

"Our neighbours pulled me out and brought me here unconscious.

"Our house was just a poor shack. Why did they want to bomb us?"

He did not know the area where he lived was surrounded by military installations.

Hospital staff were overwhelmed by the sharp rise in casualties since US troops moved on Baghdad and intensified the aerial assault.

Full story...