What The United Nations Must Do
Rather than adopting the suggested regime change in Iraq through military force, the United Natioins must instead consider an entirely different course of action. This new course is based upon the facts alone, rather than political pressure. A regime change is indeed necessary, but not in Iraq. The primary regime which needs to be changed, is the one found in Washington DC. The greatest tyrant and true threat to world peace who needs to be ousted, is George W. Bush. The facts which clearly show the need for such a resolution against the U.S. are self evident...they demonstrate a "clear and present danger" to the world community. America is clearly a nation which aspires to global domination, through the use of the most expensive and high tech military the world has ever known.
In demonstration of the above assertions, let us be very clear about Americas" 300+ billion dollar a year expense, for weapons of mass destruction. These include;
1) Atomic and hydrogen bombs.
2) The "Star Wars" weaponry of space satellites, and laser devices.
3) A host of biological weapons including anthrax, which it has used on its own citizenry and manufactured in its own laboratories.
4) Guided missile cruisers, Stealth bombers and aircraft carriers conveying the most advanced air-based offensives, ever to be used in the history of mankind.
5) Depleted uranium munitions, used repeatedly upon countries such as Yugoslavia, Afghanistan and Iraq, causing birth defects and lingering mutilation of civilian populations.
6) The use of spies, covert CIA operatives and other agents, as well as a barrage of propaganda, which seeks to weaken, overthrow and exploit the sovereign nations of the world, primarily for the sake of installing pro-U.S.-corporate puppets who will do Washington's bidding. [The fact that it has staged countless internal rebellions and coups within dozens of countries in the last five decades, is well documented and known. The U.S. constantly interferes with, and attempts to coerce, the mandates of foreign governments for the sake of its own special interests, and in the name of "democracy". The real reason for this behavior is, of course, unfair economic advantage and bottomless greed.]
7) Nerve gas, tear gas, blistering agents, neurotoxins and poisonous compounds of all kinds.
8) "Smart" bombs", "Bunker Buster" bombs, "Daisy Cutter" bombs, mines and laser or satellite guided munitions.
9) Teams of special forces troops, whose m*issions are designed for assassination, covert mass-murder and maximized destruction.