Australians suspect a US rat behind the Bali explosions
US warned Taiwan about blast in advance
Photos from Bali, including the cloud in the air from the blast
Bali bombs: The linkages don't go where the media suggests
I don't want to offend anyone with this but I do think that we should be exploring ALL available information. Joe's theories may seem far-out and I'm not sure if I believe all of it myself, but you have a right to the information that the Media Whores aren't going to tell you and this is one story you'll NEVER hear on the BBC.
Micro Nuke Used in Bali "Terrorist" Lookalike Attack
by Joe Vialls
At 11.05 p.m. local time on Saturday night, a giant blast scattered pieces of the Sari Nightclub right across Kuta Beach in Bali, Indonesia. Though two other synchronized blasts shook the American Consulate and a Philippines travel agency office at exactly the same time, there were no injuries or deaths at these other locations, both of which served as mere “flash cards” to reinforce the unexpected presence of “Al Qaeda” in this beautiful tourist paradise.
Al who? So far as I am aware, the Muslim world does not yet have access to a sophisticated “Special Atomic Demolition Munitions [SADM]”, one of which certainly went critical in a sewer more than four feet below the road bed outside the Sari club. Within five microseconds of detonation the awesome million-foot-per-second shock wave hurled two tons of road bed and sand particles upwards and outward in a deadly fan, cutting tourists to bloody ribbons and hurling body parts for several blocks. The body count is currently 187, with more than 300 injured.
The blast from this weapon was so severe that its detonation terminally damaged 47 buildings in the immediate area, and trashed more than one hundred vehicles. In the words of a tourist who earlier survived attacks on London during the nineties, “I felt my hotel shake violently and ran to look out of the window. In the distance I could see a large white mushroom cloud, and knew I wasn’t looking at an ordinary attack.”
Photographic evidence proving the use of an unconventional weapon was edited out almost immediately by the major media, though not from the amateur video camera which provided the picture at top center above. It alone shows the deep crater being probed by Indonesian police and military with a [very long] pole. The very presence of the crater itself proves the weapon was detonated sub-surface, while the crater’s depth in combination with its diameter, prove the depth at which the weapon was initially placed.
Anyone doubting the nuclear identity of this weapon should take a look at the biggest car bombs detonated in Northern Ireland during the thirty years of trouble, which ranged in size up to 1,000 pounds of conventional explosive. None of them left craters in the road, because simple physics dictate that shock waves always takes the line of least resistance – largely outwards and upwards to atmosphere. Nor am I aware of any 1,000 pound IRA car bomb trashing 47 buildings and 100 vehicles.
comments from DiFFerant-AnGle:
1. It is Bali and I would expect that being an island there won't be as much concrete above and around (and certainly not as much steel, harder to blow up it doesn't shatter), may be his estimates of the amounts needed are a little out.
2. The amount of gas created when say 1,000 pounds of HE goes up is never going to escape with out a large blast area underground in sand, maybe allows (with lower building standards) the number of houses damaged to be higher than he assumes. Plus look at the damage a couple of hundred pound bomb in the city caused (remember the pictures of the Baltic Exchange, and that was in a car on top of a road).
3. The high number of casualties could be down to the sand fusing into gas bullets under the heat and pressure?
4. How does this guy find out all his "secrets"?
5. There are liquid explosives much more powerful than TNT (smaller amount needed to give same TNT equivalent).
Food for thought... Any and all other comments are more than welcome.