Researchers have identified the following symptoms. If you overhear an American making the following statements, assume they've been brainwashed and intervene immediately:
1. George Bush is a decent man.
2. I have faith in our system of checks and balances.
3. We have to defend ourselves, and the war on terrorism is the only way to do that.
4. Since September 11, George Bush has shown strong leadership skills.
5. Europeans don't agree with us because they're fairy appeasers.
6. George Bush's administration is filled with solid, foreign policy pros.
7. George Bush is doing an excellent job in the war on terror.
8. People who say the Bush administration 'let 9/11 happen' are conspiracy nuts.
9. The media is liberal.
10. Saddam has weapons of mass destruction!