Thursday 26 September 2002

The Codshit Report

Email from a codshitter, an interesting point to be sure.

"I was in the Fez club the other day and I bumped into an MP from USAF Lakenheath. I put on my Codshit undercover hack hat and proceeded to interrogate him. I learned that during the search for Holly and Jessica no police set foot in Lakenheath or Millennial [sic] - all that happened was the putting up of posters. Interestingly he informed me that the MOD has absolute jurisdiction over any US base in the UK - a fact that took me quite by surprise..."

Now that is suprising, I thought that the base was US soil (same as an embassy) if it isn't then it begs the question why no-one was even questioned as to what they may or may not have seen.... Perimeter guards on duty, watch-tower people.... I'm not saying they were involved but they may have seen something relevant to the investigation....

This stinks of a cover-up.... What do you think...?

If anyone out there wants to contribute information, sightings, theories, evidence or anything else that relates to stuff covered on codshit.com then email me (ewar@codshit.com).


More Information about the Murder:
Who Really Murdered Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman?
"T" Stands For "Torture" In The Brave New Gulag Archipelago